Dear GoneReading Fans:
An amazing thing happened this past weekend: After less than four months since it’s launch, GoneReading welcomed its 1,000th Facebook Fan. What started as an experiment is blossoming into a genuine online community of book lovers, bibliophiles and readers. I offer you a heartfelt thank you for your support of GoneReading!
You are the heart and soul of GoneReading. You’re our biggest supporters, contributors, promoters and customers. You inspire us, give us great ideas and support, and are an invaluable part of our early success.
For Our Newest Fans – A Quick Primer on GoneReading
- GoneReading is the only lifestyle brand designed exclusively for book lovers like yourself. GoneReading generates all income through the sale of our unique line of gifts for readers. Buy some amazing gifts for book lovers by shopping online here!
- GoneReading is a philanthropic enterprise that was founded to bring the magic of reading to places where it doesn’t exist. We will donate 100% of our profits to fund reading libraries and other literacy programs in the developing world. You can read more about our cause here.
- Our Facebook Fanpage provides book lovers with tips, news and discussion of unique interest to readers, while also sharing the GoneReading story.
Our Facebook Fanpage is an interactive community, and we encourage your input, feedback and involvement. Please reach out to us, and your fellow community members, with questions, ideas, tips and suggestions as it relates to your love of reading, books and the literary-lifestyle.
- Invite your fellow book loving friends to join our Facebook Fanpage. Can we get to 2,000 Fans in record time? I’m sure you know at least a handful of readers that would love to “Like” GoneReading, and I would be honored for you to make the recommendation.
- As you follow our Facebook posts, please “Like”, Comment and/or Share the pieces that inspire you. Not only does this give us tremendous feedback on your likes (and dislikes), but Google and the other search engines actually track fan interaction on Facebook. The more Likes, Comments and Shares we “earn” on Facebook, the more searchers will find our online store and buy our products.