In addition to the hundreds of book blogs that have written about GoneReading, we’ve been fortunate to receive coverage from a variety of other news sources. Click the links below for a few sample stories about GoneReading:
- Wired Magazine (Conde Nast) – November 13, 2012 – Perfect Gifts for Reading Geeks
- Asbury Park Press (Gannett) – October 23, 2012 - It’s beginning to look a lot like … holidays? Eeek!
- Baltimore Business Journal – June 15-21, 2012 - 2.5 Minutes with Brad Wirz
- CapitalGazette.com – April 24, 2012 - Local Company Funds International Literacy
- ThePatch.com – April 10, 2012 – Man Leaves Marketing Job, Starts Philanthropic Business
- CharitableGiftGiving.com – April 8, 2012 - More Great Gifts for Book Lovers from GoneReading
- Examiner.com – April 6, 2012 - Gone Reading International Looks to Help U.S. and World Libraries
Interested in more news and updates about GoneReading and Gone Reading International? Become a Facebook Fan!