Last month we posed a simple question to the fans of GoneReading: What book(s) did you enjoy so much that you literally couldn’t put it down? The results from your fellow book lovers are in, with the top 10 listed below.
And while we suspect that The Help earned a boost from the recently released motion picture based on the book, I have yet to hear anyone say they didn’t love the book itself. Its ranking is well deserved.
Have any thoughts to share regarding our list? Let us know by commenting below!
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett. Check out an independent review by The Book Lady’s Blog.
- Salem’s Lot by Stephen King
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. Check out a review by Devourer of Books.
- The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown. Read this review by Book-Blog.com.
- The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
- A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin. Check out this review by S. Krishna’s Books.
- The Stand by Stephen King. Read a review by Graeme’s Fantasy Book Review.
- The Thorn Birds by Colleen McCullough
- To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee. Check out a review by The Betty and Boo Chronicles.
- East of Eden by John Steinbeck. Read a review by Whimpulsive.
Interested in contributing to this ongoing, online poll? Our Facebook Fans can do so at any time by visiting our Questions Page.
Happy reading!Bradley S. Wirz, Founder & CEO